Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can Nicotine Gum Cause My Heart To Beat Funny Smoking Cessation; Nicotine Gum?

Smoking cessation; nicotine gum? - can nicotine gum cause my heart to beat funny

I always thought that nicotine snorting the drug prevented, but the tar is what hazardous to health. Now I hear the damage to the lungs and nicotine. Who knows if this is done to stop only by inhalation or nicotine gum with smoking also damages the lungs? I used to chew gum no smoking (not smoked in 9 months, with chewing gum addict), that my lungs are worse than smoking!

3 comments:

martinma... said...

I have no answer to whether the injury of nicotine or not. It is a poison, so the chances are good that does. If you smoke during 9 months without knowing you will be free of addiction, tobacco, snuff, and his lungs are probably looking great. But they are freed from the addiction of nicotine. It is not as difficult as you think to get rid of him. It is really easy. Read the book "Easy Way Quit" by Allen Carr worked for me. And not even to stop smoking until they have finished the book. The book helps a person get rid of brainwashing, so that we all think, hard to stop. The brainwashing is why we can not help occasionally.
If I can do is possible!

einreb said...

No chewing gum is not harmful to the lungs is not good for either crave more. With patches for download from the gums.

einreb said...

No chewing gum is not harmful to the lungs is not good for either crave more. With patches for download from the gums.

Post a Comment